Our Services and Fees
What we do!
The Leasehold Company are a specialist firm representing residential leaseholders in England and Wales to obtain refunds and/or reductions on the service charges that leaseholders are required to pay to the freeholders or managing agents of their properties.
The Leasehold Company provide a no win no fee service, where by leaseholders can submit details of their charges for a free no obligation review. If we believe that there are grounds for a reduction or a refund of service charges we will take your case directly to the freeholder or managing agent and negotiate on your behalf to ensure that you get the best deal on your service charges.
What you get!
- A no win no fee service
- No obligation review of your service charges
- Representation from qualified property management professionals
- High chances of success with the average leaseholder earning reductions or refunds of between £50 – £200 for each financial year and many earning £1000’s back from incorrectly or unfairly charged service charges.
What you have to do
- Contact us and provide us a little bit of information about you, your property and your freeholder
- If we think we can help we’ll let you know and get your permission to act directly on your behalf
- Sit back and relax … we will take care of everything
- Spend the extra money in your pocket
The Leasehold Company earn their customer’s significant reductions on current service charges or refunds on previously paid service charges. In return for our professional and highly effective services we will charge just 33% of the net total of any reduction or refund charges obtained.
Contact The Leasehold Company on the form below and we will arrange everything.